Friday, September 13, 2013

Hi every one,


My name is Joan Shakes and some of my interest includes reading, mostly science journals and magazines. I have also been known to read the occasional mystery novel-the last mystery novel I read was Dan Brown’s “Inferno” and his novel before that which was the “The DA Vinci Code”. Some of my hobbies include traveling and planning for my next get away. I have traveled to quite a few countries over the years-such as, China, Spain, England, France, Jamaica, Canada, Mexico and the Bahamas. Originally I am from a town called Croydon just out side of London, UK. I also have a daughter who likes to travel. My daughter is currently a college student studying in Paris and having a blast! I do miss her. I also enjoy hanging out with my family and friends-some of our activities include dinning, nature hikes, and shopping. I have been teaching and substituting science classes for a little over 3 years. I also tutor/teach after school home bound students, in Science Regent, Physical Science, Earth Science and Forensic Science in my immediate school district. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home